There is a default option for the Port Forwarding of Netgear Nighthawk Router. If the user wants to do custom port forwarding of Netgear Nighthawk Router through the webpage routerlogin.net then there are some tricks which user has to follow:
- Double click on any web browser to open it and open the webpage routerlogin.net or use the default IP address 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.0.1.
- Now log in the webpage by its default username and password.
- Now you will see the ADVANCED option in the Left-Hand SideBar. Click on that.
- You have to choose ADVANCED SETUP after clicking on the ADVANCED and then click on Port Forwarding/Port Triggering.
- Now you have to add a new service, so click on the ADD CUSTOM SERVICE button.
- Give any name to the new service which you have added by putting the name in the SERVICE NAME and choose TCP/UDP for SERVICE TYPE.
- Put the Port Number in the External Starting Port and put the IP address in the Internal IP Address field. Now click on the Apply Button.
This is the simple guide to Apply Custom Port Forwarding service on the Netgear Router. If the user face any kind of problem while working then connect with the support team.