If you are using Netgear Orbi Mesh Wi-Fi Router and want to change the default credentials of the router then you have to follow some easy steps. So, Checkout the steps which you have to apply while changing the Username and password.
- Open any web browser in the computer, but only use that computer or mobile which are connected with your Netgear Orbi router.
- Now put the http://orbilogin.com in the address bar of the browser.
- Put the Username and Password to login the webpage. Use the default Username and Password which are
- Now click on Wireless Option.
- If you want to change the Network Name (SSID) of the router then put any name in the blank field.
- Change the Password by putting the New Password.
- Now click on the Apply to save the settings.