Users generate the passwords to protect the router settings from any kind of hacking, but sometimes users forget the Netgear Wi-Fi Password. Don’t worry; this is not a big issue. User can recover the Netgear Orbi WiFi password by following some easy steps.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or any other web browser to open the Netgear Orbi Login Page.
- Put the orbilogin.com in the address bar of the web browser.
- When you put the username and password, then you will see the “Authentication Required” option on the Top. Click on the cancel button.
- After clicking on the Cancel, Password Recovery procedure will start.
- Now it will ask for the Serial Number of the Router which user can get from the Router. Put the serial Number in the given field and click on the Next.
- Now you have to answer the security questions. Answer the security questions properly and click on the Next.
- Both Username and password will display on the screen.
Now you can use the retrieved password to login to the router.