routerlogin.net is the official webpage of the Netgear Router and if the user want to change any setting of the router then its compulsory to log in to the webpage. If you recently changed the password of the router and forgot the password then you can recover it by using a password recovery option. Users can make the all credentials default by resetting the Netgear Router to factory default but in this article, we will provide you the complete guide to recover the password.
- Now open the webpage routerlogin.net or default IP 192.168.1.1 in any web browser.
- When the webpage asks to login then you have to click on the “Cancel”.
- Now it will ask for the Netgear Router Serials Number which you can find on the router. Now enter this serial number and click on Continue.
- After clicking on the Continue, it will ask to answer the security question. If you don’t know the answer to the security question then there is no other option to recover the password and you can only reset the Netgear router to the factory default.
- Click on the Continue after answering both two security questions and the password will show on the screen after this and the user can use this password to login to the admin panel.