If you are using Netgear Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router and you forget the username, password, network name or want to make changes in the security settings but don’t know how to change. In that case, the user can perform the factory reset for the router which make every personalize setting default. The user can reset the router by using two different ways which are given below:
Checkout the easy steps which help user to perform a factory reset on Netgear Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router.
- Please check that your router is working, you can check this by checking the Power Light of the Router.
- Now you can check for the Reset button which place on the back of your router.
- Now Press the button through Paper Clip and Hold it for forty seconds. Now Release the button.
- Now you can check that your router is setup.
Reset your router using the router web interface:
- If user not able to find the reset button or paper clip then there is one more way to reset the Netgear Nighthawk Gaming Pro Router.
- Arrage any Laptop, Desktop or Mobile and open the webpage routerlogin.net by connecting your device to the router’s network.
- Now you will see a login window on the screen. Put the username and password of the router which user can use username as admin and password as password.
- After that you will log in to the Dashboard where you have to select Administration Under Settings. Now click on the Backup Settings.
- Now click on the Erase button and then select Yes. After that your router will automatically reboot and reset to the factory default.